Since I figured that creating an “About Me” page in bullet form will be easier for my non-existent readers, and for myself…
I try to understand and accept people’s peculiarities.
At this point in my life, I don’t consider myself as an old person.
- Age is relative and maturity is subjective, I always say.
Expect to get delayed/late SMS replies from me. Or never expect at all.
- It’s not that I don’t like you; it’s just that I feel lazy most of the time. Ha ha. That, or I read your message whilst I was still half asleep and have completely forgotten about it the moment I woke up.
Don’t forward quotes every single day or I will block your number.
- Especially when you don’t even talk to me.
The legibility of my handwriting depends on the pen/pencil I’m using.
I think hard erasers are useless.
- They only rip your paper, or smudge the lead all over.
Korean, Japanese & Mexican food make my tummy happy.
I hate nuts, raisins and cherries in my chocolate, ice cream, cake and cookies.
I think East Asian babies are the cutest.
I don’t like growing my nails long.
I prefer to go on vacation in a place with cool climate/weather.
- Although, the beach seems kind of fun, too… sometimes.
One of the most difficult getting-to-know-you question for me is “What’s your favourite colour?”
- It depends, really. I simply cannot take out other factors like shape, texture, function etc. Give me the other details. I prefer questions like “What’s your favourite shirt colour?” or rather than ” What’s your favourite colour?”.
Liars are the worst.
- What good will it do? If you are lucky enough, it may save your sorry ass, otherwise brace yourself for a heated argument.
Sunflowers are preferred over any type of flora.
Late night walks are relaxing.
I have an obsession with lovely packaging (boxes and canisters in particular).
I boycotted “Avatar” since I want Titanic to retain its rank as the highest grossing film of all time.
One of the first things I take notice of in a guy who I find attractive is the pair of shoes he’s wearing.
- I have to be honest with this one. Trekking shoes with denim jeans, really? REALLY? I’m no fashionista, (obviously) but I do know a hideous pair of shoes when I see one.
Oh god. Don’t get me started with poseurs…
- Your latest purchase need not be announced to everyone. …even posting photos of the price tags and receipts, I see.